SPEAKER EQUITY ASSESSOR™
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms”) forms a legal agreement between you, the user of our site and services, and any related persons or entities using the site and our services through you (hereafter “you”), and The Female Quotient, LLC along with its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as “us” “our”, or “we”), setting the terms on which we provide you access to use our SPEAKER EQUITY ASSESSOR™.
YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS BY USING OR ACCESSING THE SPEAKER EQUITY ASSESSOR™. IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SPEAKER EQUITY ASSESSOR™
When you enroll to use the Speaker Equity Assessor™ or when you permit others to whom you have delegated to act on your behalf to use or access the Speaker Equity Assessor™, you agree to the terms and you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. We reserve the right to decline your use the Speaker Equity Assessor™ if we believe that you are enrolling to use the service for any of the uses identified directly below.
In accepting these Terms, you agree to not use the Speaker Equity Assessor™ in connection with the following prohibited uses:
- Violations of Law: You are prohibited from using the Speaker Equity Assessor™ in or in connection with criminal or civil violations of federal, state, local, or international laws, regulations, or other governmental requirements. You also agree not to infringe or violate the rights (including intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights) of any other person(s). If such violations occur we will report such activities to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other third parties.
- Security Violations: You are prohibited from attempting or carrying out any activities that may harm the security of the Speaker Equity Assessor™. Any attempts may also result in criminal or civil liabilities to you. Such violations include but are not limited to:
- Logging into an account of another without permission.
- Impersonating another user of the Speaker Equity Assessor™
- Accessing data of another or taking any action to obtain services not intended for your use.
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of the Speaker Equity Assessor™ applications, servers or computing infrastructure.
- Tampering, hacking, modifying, or attempting to corrupt or breach security or authentication measures.
- Transmitting material, electronic communications or electronic correspondence that [a] contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or [b] causes or attempts to cause “flooding,” “mailbombing,” “crashing”, DDOS attacks on any website or computing infrastructure or any other devices or otherwise damages or disrupts any website or computing infrastructure.
- Selling or giving access to your Speaker Equity Assessor™ account to someone else;
- Collecting data on any users of the Speaker Equity Assessor™.
- Harassment and/or Threatening behavior: You are prohibited from threatening or using the Speaker Equity Assessor™ to harass or threaten others. You are also prohibited from using the Speaker Equity Assessor™ for the propagation of offensive matter such as hate speech and pornography.
- Spam: You are prohibited from using the Speaker Equity Assessor™ in any way to perpetuate spam.
- Miscellaneous Prohibitions: You agree that you will not use the Speaker Equity Assessor™ to (a) post or upload content meant to solicit (b) infringe the intellectual property rights of others (c) falsify, delete or mutilate author attributions or proprietary legal notices, (d) harvest, collect, accumulate or otherwise gather information about others. We reserve the right to determine in our sole discretion, whether a user has used the Speaker Equity Assessor™ in an impermissible way. We also reserve the right to terminate access to the Speaker Equity Assessor™ for any user we determine is using the Speaker Equity Assessor™ in a way deemed unfit. We may or may not notify you before taking such action against you.
You expressly agree that we retain ownership of all proprietary rights in all trade names, trademarks, service marks, patents, logos, designs, copyrights, artwork, trade-dress, domain names and all other related Intellectual Property (collectively referred to herein as “Intellectual Property”) associated or displayed in connection with the Speaker Equity Assesor™. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our Intellectual Property, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our Intellectual Property without express written consent. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, exploitation (commercial or non-commercial) of the Speaker Equity Assesor™ and any related material is permitted without the express written permission. The Speaker Equity Assesor™ and its related materials may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as granting by license, implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any service mark or trademark owned or other of our Intellectual Property.
Responsibility for End-Users
You agree that You will not use, and will not permit any End User to use, the Speaker Equity Assessor™ to: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile, prepare derivative works of, or reverse engineer the Speaker Equity Assessor™; (ii) build or benchmark a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Speaker Equity Assessor™; (iii) reproduce, resell, or distribute any reports or data generated by or obtained from use of the Speaker Equity Assessor™ for any purpose or otherwise generate income from the development, production or marketing of a service or product substantially similar to the Speaker Equity Assessor™. You are responsible for the activities of all End Users who access or use your account and we assume no responsibility or liability for violations.
No Warranty; Disclaimers
WE EXPRESSLY DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SPEAKER EQUITY ASSESOR.™ THESE ARE ALL PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE FOREGOING, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SPEAKER EQUITY ASSESSOR.™
You are solely responsible for the content (“Content”) sent, uploaded, displayed or transmitted by You. You represent and warrant that You have the right to upload the Content to the Speaker Equity Assessor™, and that such use does not violate or infringe on any rights of any third party. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any for any of Your Content as defined herein.
By using the the Speaker Equity Assessor™, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless including without limitation all of our partners, sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, and suppliers, from and against any claims, suits, or demands, liability or expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from or in any way related to your use of the Speaker Equity Assessor.™ If you misuse the Speaker Equity Assessor™, you also agree to indemnify us for claims and damages we incur and/or third parties resulting from or in any way related to the misuse. These claims include assertion of libel, defamation, violation of right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or other infringement of any third party right, fraud, false advertising, misrepresentation, product liability or violation of any law, statute, ordinance, rule, or regulation in connection with software applications, websites or any related content, including any links; any breach by you of any duty, representation, warranty under this or any agreement, or any claim relating to a contaminated file, virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other device that could impair or injure any person or entity emanating from the Speaker Equity Assessor™ or any related content.
You agree that your use of the Speaker Equity Assessor™ shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California. Any dispute relating to this Agreement will be resolved in the state or federal courts venued in Los Angeles County and in the Central District of California.
Last Updated: May 24, 2021