Partnership Project Manager
Location: Temporarily Remote position due to Covid. The ideal candidate will be located in either LA or NY and would need to be able to work from an office located in one of those two cities when it is deemed safe to return to a physical workspace.
Position Summary: This position manages the development, cultivation and maintenance of relationships, initiatives and strategies that promote the primary goals of The Female Quotient. This involves strategizing, coordinating and implementing our plan for partnerships. The Partnership Manager will be a primary point of contact for our partners to actively build, strengthen, and formalize relationships with The Female Quotient.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day relationships with current partners – answering emails, setting check-in calls, brainstorming ideas, managing timelines, etc.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Create partnership decks for current and new partners.
- Respond to and follow up on potential partner inquiries.
- Create and ideate custom series, sessions and panels for Equality Lounges (in-person and virtual) ex: Advertising Week, Cannes Lions, CES, Davos, etc.
- Collaborate with the team to build out topics and descriptions for Equality Lounges.
- Create and maintain the calendar for partner conversations/lounges.
- Send panelist opportunity invitations.
- Collect and track panelists headshots, titles, etc.
- Review and send speaker briefings.
- Track, record and share viewer numbers.
- Source, obtain and book speakers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion for the work of The FQ, building communities and high touch relationships.
- Proactive, highly motivated and results driven approach towards unknown or new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and fast paced environments.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to plan ahead.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to enable high level phone, video and email communications.
- Ability to adapt to and respond to constantly changing circumstances.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive.
Education and Experience
- B.A. or B.S.
- 5+ years’ experience in a relationship or partnership engagement role.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Ability to develop and adapt communications to respond to changing circumstances.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple tasks with shifting and short deadlines and changing circumstances.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.