Up Your Zoom Background Game with the FQ
In today’s virtual workplace, a screen speaks a thousand words. So, we’ve created a few Zoom backdrops to bring the message of advancing equality to your meetings. Check them out below to pick your favorite.
How to Download
Click the “Download” button below each image to download the full resolutions for your Zoom background.
How to Add Custom Backgrounds in Zoom
Once you’ve joined a meeting in Zoom, you can set up your FQ backdrop right away. Here’s how to do it:
- In the bottom left corner, click the caret (^) to the right of the video icon. From the pop-up menu, select “Choose Virtual Background.”
- In the pop-up window, you can choose one of the stock images or upload your own. To select your own image, click the bordered plus icon (+) above the stock images.
- Select “Add Image” or “Add Video” depending on your choice of background.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the downloads. Select the one you want.
- Your chosen backdrop will show up next to the stock images. Your choice will be highlighted with a blue box around it and you will see a preview of your background in the box above.
- Temporarily un-check “Mirror My Video” if you’d like to see how the background will look to others.
- When you’re happy with how your background looks, exit out of the window and return to your Zoom meeting.
That’s it! You’re all set. We hope you love your new background as much as we do!
Note: Your video is automatically mirroring you. Backgrounds with text (such as ours) will look backwards to you but not to others.
Next time you select a virtual background, your image will continue to display in the Virtual Background settings. You only have to go through these steps the first time you add a new custom background.
Stay posted here for more tips on how to keep your team connected! We’re also hosting unplugged conversations with inspiring leaders in the Virtual Equality Lounge®. To tune in, check out our agenda. We hope you can join us!